Marco Island Elite Retreat 2020 has been postponed.
Due to the escalation of COVID-19 cases, in accordance with CDC guidelines, Elite Retreat at Marco Island is postponed until February 4-7, 2021 to ensure the safety and security of our Distributors.
For those that have qualified:
Flights / Hotels
Most qualifiers were booked with our travel agent. Those flights and hotels will be rebooked and you will not need to do anything
If you DID book on your own, you will need to reach out to the airline you booked through to cancel or reschedule that flight.
For those that bought in or purchased:
Flights / Hotels
You will need to reach out to the airline you booked through to cancel or rebook that flight.
We will be transferring your registration to the February dates. If you can not come, please contact email@example.com and we will work on a refund for you.
Terms & Conditions
- Distributor account must be in good standing and compensation plan active during the qualification period and at time of booking.
- Qualifying positions are non-transferable, non-refundable and are only valid for those listed on the account.
- Trip does not offer a cash payout option.
- Trip is based on double occupancy, and the guest traveling with the qualified Distributor must be an immediate family member or a business partner who is also named on the account.
- Guest cannot be a downline member of the qualifying Distributor.
- If a leader has multiple Business Centers that qualify, only one will be eligible to attend the Elite Retreat.
- LifeVantage reserves the right to change the terms and conditions of the Elite Retreat at any time or interpret the rule of qualification for the Elite Retreat trip, and has final decision in the event any disputes regarding the qualification requirements.